Thursday, September 8, 2011

We're baaaaack!!! (for 4 days)



23 days on the road, 24 states, and over 5,600 miles covered!

I am truly overwhelmed by the ground that we covered, the friends and family that we saw, the love that we were shown, and the ridiculous amount of food that we ate!

It's impossible to put all of our experiences into words, so I thought that photos might help bring it to life. We saw many, many more people that we didn't get photos with and I've left off some of the many adventures that Justin and I had by ourselves along the way... but you get the idea. 


We are back in New York until Monday morning, when we leave bright and early to head to Philadelphia for a 1-day training, and then on Tuesday we fly out to Casablanca. It's so hard to believe that it's almost time for us to leave... but we are so happy that we were able to spend some time catching up with the wonderful people in our lives!

In my next post, I'll be including our contact information for the first few months while we are in training in Morocco. I'm planning to rekindle the lost art of letter writing, so I welcome lots and lots of greetings from all of you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment