Monday, September 12, 2011

Our bags are packed...

Our belongings for the next 2 years
And we're off! We leave this morning for Philadelphia. I am so nervous, yet so very excited about our adventures to come. I will try very hard to blog at least once weekly (more if possible) with updates from abroad. 

We'll be in Philadelphia until Tuesday morning, and then we take a bus to New York and fly JFK to Casablanca, arriving Wednesday morning Morocco time. From there, we take a bus to Fes and we'll be in and around Fes until late November for training. I would LOVE, LOVE to hear from everyone as much as possible, even if just a quick email or a postcard to say hi! Below are the many ways that you can get in touch with me :)

By mail:
Below is our address for the first 2 months; after that time we'll be in our permanent site and I'll be sending a new address through. Letters welcomed!! No packages unfortunately until we move to our permanent site. 
Lauren Bernstein
s/c Corps de la Paix
2, Rue Abou Marouane Essaadi, Agdal,
Rabat 10100, MOROCCO

By Skype: 
My username is laurenjamie816. Add me to your contacts and look for me online!

By Email:
Please email me lots of updates!! You can also subscribe via email to receive the blog (on the top righthand corner of the page).

By Phone:
The Peace Corps will be providing us with cell phones once we get to Morocco. I have frozen my current phone number, so don't delete me, I'll be back with the old number when we return.

Thanks so much to everyone for their support and love over our journey getting here! I look forward to sharing our new adventures to come soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment