Monday, November 26, 2012

Squeeeeeeee!!

Squee, \skwēē\
verb: To squeal with glee; from a combination of the two words.
noun: A feeling of excitement and happiness, such that one feels like squeeing.

I don't usually post much about my personal life on this blog, but for this one I just must share! See this little cowboy?


This is my big brother Neal (well, only a little over a year older, so not too big). And this is Neal and his girlfriend, Erin.


So what does my squeeing have to do with my big bro and Erin? Well, one week ago today, Neal proposed!! 

That's him proposing!!!

I am so, so sad to be far away from home when such wonderful things are happening, but Erin and Neal are planning a trip to Morocco in the spring and I'm very excited to get to spend some time with the two of them. And thanks to the wonders of Skype, I'm able to hear about everything that's happening and feel like I'm a part of it. AND next fall, I'll be coming back from the Peace Corps to a big fat North Carolina wedding - So what else is there to say but squeeeeee!!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful news! We love you guys. Thaala left today for South Africa to care for her mom. I'm heading there around Christmas time. Thinking of you and wishing you well.

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jesse!! We miss you guys so much. Hope that Thaala's mom is doing okay - thinking about you both and sending lots of love!

      Delete