Thursday, June 30, 2011

And the adventure begins

Today is Justin's last day of work. I cannot believe that it has been almost 1 year to this very day that we submitted our applications for the Peace Corps. It has been quite a journey and if you can't already tell, I am SO excited for this next stage to begin.

We're off to Justin's parents' bungalow for the weekend - a few hours from New York City, in the Catskills region. I think it should be just the break we need to decompress and get ourselves prepped for an exciting few months. Next week we'll be starting our NYC Tour and for those in the area, we'd love for people to join us on any or all of our daily adventures. I'll post our tentative schedule early next week.

And for those who haven't gotten around to it yet, don't forget to email me with a picture and a message for our Photobook to come with us to Morocco! You have until mid-July, and don't worry, I'll remind you a few more times until then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment