Monday, July 18, 2011

The Week in Review

Here's a photo review of the week for your viewing pleasure!
Veniero's in Manhattan. A few years ago Justin and I
did a taste-test of cannolis throughout NYC
and we determined that this one is the best :)
Justin and our friend Emily at a Metropolitan Opera
concert/picnic in Central Park
Justin and our friend Mike enjoying an ENORMOUS quantity
of bbq and fixin's at Blue Smoke (Justin and my first date
was in their jazz club downstairs!)
View of NYC from the Empire State Building
The Cloisters - one of our favorite museums, in upper Manhattan
One last goodbye with the adorable Sandy, our foster dog.
She and her new parents are doing wonderfully!
In 9 hours, Justin and I are flying to Vietnam for 12 days, followed by Bangkok for 3 days (going to a friends' wedding there), and then to Scotland for 4 days (visiting my sister-in-law and her husband for a wedding celebration across the pond). I can't promise that I'll be able to blog during the trip but I will post a full trip update once we get back to NYC!

No comments:

Post a Comment